How to Attend
1) Review solar sites on the map, select homes to visit, and write down addresses.
* Please note that sites listed now are sample sites from the 2009 tour. This map will be updated with current homes by the first week of April.
2) Get directions to your first site by clicking “To Here” under the site profile.
3) After Google Map opens click “Add Destination.” Enter address of next site to visit.
4) With the mouse grab A, B, C, etc next to addresses and arrange your tour for driving.
5) Invite some family members or a friend to carpool.
6) Visit homes between 10:00 am to 3:00 pm on Saturday, April 17th.
7) A host (homeowner or solar company) will welcome you at each site with information about the solar system, show you around, and answer questions. It can’t get any more grassroots that that! There is no cost to attend this self-guided tour of solar homes in Fresno County.
View Fresno Solar Tour in a larger map
Do you have solar on your home? We would love to add you to the tour!
Click here to find out how to list your home. There is no cost.